November 13, 2022:
What Prayer Produces:
There needs to be a purpose for prayer. Time must be intentionally set aside to pray. Incentive, initiation, and desire describe what it takes to enter a quality prayer time. A powerful prayer life takes time and is progressive. Start your day with prayer. Set your prayer times to pray and keep it. The results will lead to more prayer.
Some of the things prayer produces are:
- A deeper relationship with Jesus.
- A better understanding of His will.
- A growing sensitivity to the leading of the Spirit of God.
- A better recognition of His presence.
- Problems are revealed by the Lord.
- Clarity and understanding of who God is and of His Word.
- A more impactful leadership ability.
- True effectiveness comes through intimacy with God.
- Quality of what is done for the Lord is improved.
- Revival in you, your church, and those around you.