December 18, 2022:
“The LORD shall ‘open’ unto thee his good treasure … and to bless all the work of thine hand … And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail …” (Deuteronomy 28:12-13).
In Luke 2:49, Jesus said, “… I must be about my Father’s business.” Jesus is always “open” for business, so we should not be “closed” for business when He calls us to pray. Do not allow your “busyness” in life to supersede the “business” of the Lord. He is working 24/7. He never sleeps or slumbers and answers any prayer, anytime! Are you open? Why not be “OPEN” to whatever Christ has for your life? And open your eyes to get ready to “… behold wondrous things …” (Psalm 119:18)!
- Pray that a spirit of prayer would saturate the Church and that we exemplify a lifestyle of repentance, obedience, and sacrifice unto God, and He would answer our prayers.
“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry” (Psalm 34:15).
- Pray that God would sustain us in trials as we experience the highs and lows of life. Pray that our prayers and servitude are effective amid world crises and economic, social, and moral degradation.
“I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water” (Isaiah 41:18).
- Pray for an open heaven and that God would bring remarkable success to every ministry, Church, and work in His kingdom and provide the finances and resources needed.
“Prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it” (Malachi 3:10).
- Pray that God would bring unprecedented salvation, deliverance, revival, harvest, and the restoration of prodigals to the Church. Pray for the seven main centers of power: government, Church, education, media, family, business, and military.
“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God …” (Act 26:18).
- Pray for God’s divine direction for the Church and for great doors to open. Pray for God’s kingdom to come and His will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray that God would bring healing and do miracles, signs, and wonders; send greater angelic assistance; and that He would be glorified in this Endtime.
“I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it …” (Revelation 3:8).