Instructions for desktop and laptop
Instructions for mobile devices
Below you will find the steps to report your care group attendance. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact Care Group Ministry Lead Assistant, Chelsie Baldwin for assistance. Thank you, and we appreciate you and your work for the Kingdom of God!
The purpose of reporting Care Group Attendance is to keep track of the number of people attending care group meetings on a regular basis. This helps leaders and organizers to understand the attendance patterns, track progress, make informed decisions, and identify areas that need improvement. Additionally, reporting Care Group Attendance provides a way to communicate with group members, encourage participation, and build a sense of community and accountability.
Reporting Time Frame:
A reasonable reporting time frame for leaders to get their reports in after the care group gathering is within 7 days of Care Group. We kindly ask that you report in a responsible time frame. This allows enough time for the leader to gather their thoughts and notes, while still ensuring that the report is fresh in their mind and accurate. It’s important for the leader to submit their report in a timely manner so that others can benefit from their insights and feedback. The reporting timeline closes at the end of the month and the leader is no longer able to submit the report.
To report your Care Group Attendance, please follow these steps:
- Visit calvaryokc.church/caregroup/attendance
- Fill in your name as the Leader Name.
- If you had any first-time guests, who have never attended Calvary, in your group this week, toggle open “Add a First Time Guest” and enter their details. If not, choose “Show Only My Care Group” or “Show Everyone” to select the attendees from the list.
- Choose everyone who attended your group this week, including yourself and your family.
- Enter the number of adults (18+) and children who attended your group this week. Also, include the number of first-time guests who have never attended a Calvary service or Care Group.
- Write a short description of your Care Group’s current vision in the Vision section.
- Add any additional comments or notes in the Comments/Notes section.
- Submit the form within 7 days of your Care Group gathering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Care Group Ministry Lead Assistant, Chelsie Baldwin for assistance. Thank you for your dedication to the Kingdom of God!