Instructions for desktop and laptop
Instructions for mobile devices
Hello, and thank you for your willingness to serve as a Bible Study Teacher!
Bible Studies are a key part in spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to others.
Below you will find the steps to report your Bible Studies. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact Bible Study Coordinator Val Thornton at 405-323-5776 for assistance. Thank you, and we appreciate you and your work for the Kingdom of God!
The purpose of reporting and using the Personal Bible Study Submission Form is to ensure we keep track of Bible Studies taught each week and can record and celebrate growth in this area.
Reporting Time Frame:
Each reporting week begins on Monday and ends the following Sunday. Please report each lesson taught in the week you teach it and complete the weekly reporting by end-of-day Sunday.
The first time you report a NEW Student or Bible Study it will be entered as a “new” study. Each lesson after that will be a lesson “in progress.” If you have more than one student in your study, you will report that as one lesson with several students.
Steps for Reporting a Bible Study:
You can follow along with the video on the Care Group Leaders page (calvaryokc.church/biblestudy/instructions)
- Visit calvaryokc.church/biblestudy/form
- Select your name in the Teacher Drop-Down Box. NOTE: If you are a new teacher or your name does not appear, please contact Sis. Desiree Greer for help.
- Choose your student in the Students Taught In This Session Drop-Down Box or start typing their name. Click your student name to select.
NOTE: If your student’s name is not showing or they are a new student, select Show Everyone to search the directory. If your student is new to Calvary and not showing under the Show Everyone option, please select Add New Person and complete the required information in red.
- Select the date in which your study was completed
- Select the status of your study.
- Finally, add details about the lesson number/subject taught or any other updates on the student or study you would like to add. These will be reviewed by the Bible Study Coordinator and Pastoral Team.
- When you have finished inputting all data, click Submit PBS Session.
- Repeat for each Bible Study taught.