March 27, 2022: Family
Throughout the Bible, God always emphasized the importance of family. One of the first things God told Adam and Eve was to go and multiply. God has chosen the framework of the family to help us understand authority and His plan in our life. The family structure is vital to so many principles and teachings in the Bible. It is also where most people first learn to love, forgive and show kindness.
- Pray for unity and a demonstration of godly love among your family.
- Pray that family members would love and obey the Word of God and make consistent time for family devotion in the home.
- Ask for the ability to discern the enemy’s effects on families and for the wisdom to respond in prayer and action.
- Pray for the healing of negative words and emotional wounds.
- Ask God to show you any hurt you have caused a family member. Repent of those things, & be willing to make amends.
- Pray for open communication for all members, no matter their age or status.
- Pray for sensitivity toward the needs of every family member.
- Ask for guidance on how to make sufficient time for one another.
- Ask for wisdom to maintain proper priorities between God, ministry, work, and family.
For more info on prayer visit: World Network of Prayer