Prayer For Helps
“And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings. helps, governments, diversities of tongues.” (l Corinthians 12:28)
Oftentimes our churches are cleaned, papers filed, chairs put away, and visitors taken to and from church. These are a few examples of the actions of those who are blessed with the gift of “helps” in our churches around the world. Many saints are unaware of the invisible few that anticipate the needs of others and do it; yes, unseen and oftentimes overlooked. At this time, I believe it is important that we pray God’s blessings upon them.
- Pray that God will bless each and every assembly with “helps”.
- Pray that their hands will be strengthened as they lift up the hands of those in ministry. (Exodus 17:11-12)
- Pray that they will know how their gift edifies the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:16)
- Pray that they will never be weary or get discouraged. (Galatians 6:9) Help them to know that God is their reward. (Matthew 24:45)
- Pray that “helps” in the church will be of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost, and wisdom. (Acts 6:3)
- Pray that God will supply all their needs. (Philippians 4:19)
- Pray that they will remain joyful as they serve. (Colossians 3:23-24)
- Pray that they will remain faithful in service. (Hebrews 3:5)
For more info on prayer visit: World Network of Prayer